AI HAS BECOME AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS
AI, which is part of computer science and its main objective is to create intelligent machines. At NBS Digital Technologies, AI has become an essential part of the technological solutions which we can offer to our clients to assist them to evolve their business into the digital age.
The point of AI is to create intelligent machines that work and react like humans.
SOME ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY AI
- Speech recognition – which is the ability of a machine or program to receive and interpret dictation or to understand and carry out spoken commands. Well-known examples are Amazon’s Alexa, Apple’s Siri and Microsoft’s Cortana.
- Voice recognition systems – through which a user can interact with technology simply by speaking to it. This enables hands-free requests, reminders and other simple tasks.
- Learning – which is the acquisition of information and rules for use by learners and teachers.
- Reasoning – whereby AI uses rules to reach approximate or definite conclusions in relation to a certain situation or problem.
- Problem solving – this is where a strong AI system, when presented with a task which it is not familiar with, or has not performed before, is able to find a solution without human intervention.
- Ability to manipulate and move objects
INDUSTRIES IN WHICH AI HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENTED
- Healthcare – where companies and health organisations are applying machine learning to make better and faster diagnoses than humans.
- Business – where robotic process automation is being applied to highly repetitive tasks normally performed by humans.
- Education – where AI can automate for example grading which will give educators more time. AI has been used with success in the industry to in assessing students and adapting to their needs. In this way they can work at their own pace. AI tutors can also play a supporting role with students and ensure that they stay on track with their education programmes.
- Law – where the discovery process in law can be overwhelming for humans, AI can assist to make more efficient use of time.
- Start-ups are also using question-and-answer computer assistants (bots) that can sift programmed-to-answer questions.
- AI in manufacturing where robots are incorporated into the workflow.
- With the implementation of AI, NBS Digital Technologies can transform your business.
NBS Digital Technologies, in collaboration with our partners, has implemented AI with success in a number of industries such as Aviation, Energy & Utilities, Insurance, Banking & Financial Services, Mining and many more.
We are knowledgeable and fully equipped to evolve our clients’ business into the digital age.